In-house design team
Label design and artwork creation is at the heart of a good product. CV Labels has in-house art and design facilities to ensure every design is accurately reproduced by the chosen print method. Using the latest technology, we offer a full design service, or help with the reproduction of existing artwork, to suit the materials and style of your labels.
Label design and artwork creation help at every stage
When supplying artwork for your labels – whether it’s the final graphic, or logos and images to be used by our design team – your account manager will guide you through the entire process.
- Offer advice on the best format for your artwork, the correct dimensions and required resolution
- Handle your design specifications within our Quality Management system
- Supply timelines for providing proofs and the final delivery of your labels
Advanced Artwork Control
Because of the bespoke nature of our products, we have always maintained our own dedicated artwork facility. We encourage customers to provide artwork in a robust format, such as press-ready PDF, InDesign or Illustrator EPS. All files are handled in a safe, secure manner by our team of experienced operators.
And in line with our stringent processes:
- Production control follows strict PS9000:2011 procedures
- Label Artwork will always be returned to you for approval, before the production process begins
- The final label product is electronically checked using our EyeC software and verified against your signed off artwork approval, to ensure a perfect match
We support font libraries from all the major vendors, including Monotype, Adobe and Linotype. However, it is not always possible to source every font required. If you need specialist fonts, or foreign text, such as Japanese or Arabic, talk to our design experts who will be happy to guide you.
To discuss your artwork requirements, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org