We are very pleased to announce our partnership with Avery Dennison to supply their innovative new TT Sensor Plus™2 Temperature Trackers. This is Avery Dennison’s streamline and cost-effective solution to the challenge of storing and transporting temperature-sensitive products.
The TT Sensor Plus™2 logs time and temperature, and stores the data. This can be accessed and manipulated through a bespoke app. The accuracy of data, and the options for customisation, allow for potential weaknesses in the supply chain to be easily identified. Products arrive with a full, easy to access history of temperature, so decisions on quality can be quickly made.
How it functions
TT Sensor Plus 2 records the temperatures an item is exposed to throughout its supply chain journey. The data is stored in a near field communication (NFC) chip and can be uploaded to a smartphone or computer.
The streamline solution can be programmed by the user to record the temperature of goods at defined intervals during shipment.
Temperature data can be uploaded to a smartphone or computer, reviewed, and/or sent to the cloud with the easy-to-use TT Sensor Plus™ 2 mobile app. Each TT Sensor Plus 2 contains a unique identifier (UID).
Features and benefits
- Low cost compared to older technology
- Accurate time-temperature data logger
- Small, one-third the size of a credit card with easy set up
- Programmable logging and wireless data transfer
- Can help reduce product loss and waste
- Pharmaceutical and Medical
- Food and Beverage
- Chemicals and Polymers
- Other temperature-sensitive goods
- Up to 150,000 data points
- Battery life more than three years after product activation
- LED for visual temperature alarm
- Button to check status (operating yes/no, alarm)
- Operating temperature range of -20°C to +40°C
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.3°C from 0°C to +40°C
- ±0.5°C for the rest of the temperature range
- Temperature resolution = .1°C
- UTC real-time clock for data logging
- Embedded NFC and temperature sensor microchip
- Corresponding PC software and mobile app (SDK available) to read and manage temperature and shipping data
- Cloud service and cloud service integration available (API)